http://www.allthingsdrbobbi.com/ is aware of the importance of aesthetics in today’s world and that is why we are specialists in invisible orthodontics and orthodontics of low aesthetic friction without extractions. We have 20 years of experience in Pamplona and more than 4000 patients treated. Our team is made up of professionals specialized in the care of orthodontic patients of all ages, both children, and adults.
Invisalign at http://www.allthingsdrbobbi.com/:
The Invisalign treatment consists of a series of practically invisible and removable aligners that are changed every two weeks by a new set of aligners. Each of the aligners is manufactured specifically for your teeth, and only for your teeth. As you change aligner, your teeth will move, little by little, weeks after week, until they are aligned and in the final position prescribed by the dentist. In addition, a 3D virtual treatment plan shows you the movements that your teeth will follow during treatment. This lets you know from the beginning how your teeth will look at the end of treatment. From the results of the transparent and custom-made aligners will be manufactured, specifically for you.
Will I get used to Invisalign?
The Invisalign treatment will fit simply and easily into your daily routine, without any effort or embarrassment. There are no wires or metal brackets, so you do not have to worry about mouth irritations, as the aligners are easy to carry and you can easily remove them to eat, drink, brush your teeth or floss.
If it were not for the remarkable way in which Invisalign transforms your smile, it would even be almost impossible for you to realize that you are under treatment. Because Invisalign aligners are transparent and difficult to detect when worn, they allow you to correct your teeth without complexes and, in case you have an important meeting or event that worries you, you can always remove the aligners during this short period of time. Orthodontics is the dental specialty that is responsible for the study, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of anomalies in the shape, position, and function of dentomaxillofacial structures.
The Dentofacial Orthopedics is aimed at children and is responsible for improving or recovering the proper growth of the face and jaws of children during their development. During the growth of a child, there are continuous changes in the development of the face, both facial (with a good development of the facial bones) and dental. The harmonious balance between aesthetics, occlusion, respiration, and phonation will depend on this correct development in adulthood. After the treatment, we will see great aesthetic and functional benefits at http://www.allthingsdrbobbi.com/:
- Thanks to the correct dental alignment improve oral hygiene, periodontal gum disease and help to prevent tooth decay.
- Prevention of abnormal tooth wear
- Achieve a correct function of chewing, improving the digestion of food and prevents the problems of the temporomandibular joint.
- Thanks to the correct dental occlusion, muscular overload is avoided, which can eliminate certain headaches and neck pain.
Most doctors are now able to recognize Littmann brand. The name came to be well known in the medical industry after innovation made by Dr Littmann. In the year 1960, a doctor of Harvard medical school, developed a new design of the stethoscopes and they become an important diagnostic tool. However, their history is not the one that made them to be important but it is their reliability and reputation. Even if there are other brands that reached to the market after Littmann, it continues to have a predominant position and it continues to be a favorite choice of many specialists and doctors.
Read https://stethoscopes.ninja/littmann-stethoscopes/, to know the reasons behind the popularity of Littmann stethoscopes
They have come to be the favorite choice of many doctors, however there are reasons they the stethoscopes are a success.
- The stethoscope has unequalled standards when it comes to quality and the way that the stethoscopes had been manufactured. Some of the competitors’ stethoscopes are being manufactured in the Asian countries but Littmann stethoscopes are all made in USA.
- There are some models such as Cardiology IV model which offer the warranty of over 7 years. This shows how they were designed to last for a long period. It is possible to have a stethoscope that will last over 15 years.
- They are made with innovative technology: Littman uses a dual technology for frequency diaphragm which allows alternating between low and high frequencies auscultations. It is done by differentiating amount of pressure that it is applied on a patient. Littmann is also the leader in the market, when it comes to the modern electronic stethoscopes. However, it does not have too much competition now.
If you want to know more about Littmann, you have to start by learning about its dual frequency diaphragm. In the Littmann stethoscopes, the chestpieces have two membranes. There is a membrane that have small diameter and it is called a bell while another membrane has larger diameter and it is called a diaphragm. Within the stethoscope, every membrane has its own function. A bell is used to auscultate at low frequency but a diaphragm auscultate at higher frequency.
Since the dual frequency membrane is found at each side of a chestpiece, it is possible to auscltate at low and high frequency at the two sides.
When low pressure is applied at a patient, using a bell mode, then the doctor gets low frequency sound. If a firmer pressure is applied on a patient, or diaphragm mode, then the doctors get high frequency sounds.
With this innovation, the side of a small diameter may be used to get carotid and pediatric auscultations. All the stethoscopes from Littmann use the dual frequency membrane but not the one for Pediatric and infant use.
Before you decide in any of the stethoscope to buy, you should read https://stethoscopes.ninja/littmann-stethoscopes/ to know their different features, performance and level of acoustic fidelity. If you are an internist or a cardiologist for example, you need a digital stethoscope with better performance.